Worship on Sundays:
- 9.15am Contemporary Service making use of multi media and screens with refreshments prior to Service. This is led by our worship group;
- 10.30 am Traditional Service where music is provided by an organist on a job share basis. As well as the organ use is made of a keyboard and CD’s. A choir augments our Worship. Fellowship takes place in the Hall after this Service and is very well attended.
- Holy Communion is celebrated on the fourth Sunday in February, June and October at both 9.15 and 10.30 am Services, on Christmas Day and Easter Day.
- A Bereavement Service is held on the first Sunday afternoon of Advent.
- A Cradle Roll Service is held bi-annually around October.
- Celebration Services are held throughout the year and use is made of our multi-media and screens, for example our Back to Church Sunday coinciding with Harvest; Family Christingle Service on Christmas Eve; Palm Sunday, Holy Week and Easter Services; Christian Aid Service; Pentecost; Junior Church Thanksgiving Service; Holiday Club Service
- Worship for our young people on a Sunday morning consists of a lively Junior Church which caters for children from 3 to 9 and also a group called Chi Rho which caters for age 10+.
- Other worship opportunities:-A short Act of Worship is also held during school term time on a Wednesday at 12.00 noon in the chancel area for which music is provided by the use of CD’s.An early Easter morning Service at the Barnhill Rock Garden is held along with our nearest neighbouring Church – Broughty Ferry New Kirk. Breakfast is served afterwards in the host Church halls.