Who We Are
- Barnhill St Margaret’s is a vibrant congregation of 700 communicant members of all ages.
- We are forward thinking in our approach to mission and outreach and are keen to promote our presence in our community.
- We are a church family who support one another, work collaboratively and worship together.
- We really like to celebrate at every opportunity especially with some cake!!
For our young people as well as our Sunday Worship we offer a variety of activities, which include:-
- Messy Church is held on the last Saturday of each month
(except June and July) where any young children accompanied with an adult are very welcome;
- A Holiday Club is held in the first week of the school summer holidays for children going into P1 up to P7;
- In response to a growing demand from our teenagers, a Youth Club started in September 2017 and is led by our Youth Worker;
- A tots and toddler group runs once a week for pre-school children accompanied by an adult;
- Rainbows, Brownies and Guides meet in our Church Halls on Thursday and Friday evenings.
For the more mature, to provide opportunities to meet and enjoy fellowship, we have the following activities, which include:-
- Church choir meeting on Sunday morning;
- Prayer Group meet on a Tuesday morning during school term time;
- Bible Study Group;
- A well attended Afternoon and Evening Guild;
- A Bereavement Friendship Group meeting monthly;
- Wednesday Cafe held during school term time;
- The Wednesday Afternoon Social Club;
- Country Dance Club held on a Monday evening;
- Badminton Clubs on Monday and Thursday afternoons;
- Book Group meeting monthly;
- Craft Group on a Friday afternoon during school term time.