Personnel & Structure
Ministry Team consists of:-
- A full-time Minister (position of unrestricted call vacant at present);
- A part-time pastoral assistant to assist the minister with the pastoral needs of the congregation is employed for 3 half-days per week;
- A part-time youth worker is employed for 7 hours per week with extra hours available if required;
- A part-time family worker is being actively considered at present with a view to working 7 hours per week with extra hours available if required
- Two organists are also employed on a job-share basis.
- A part-time secretary is employed to support the Ministry Team for 4 mornings per week during school term time. The office is a great support and is an invaluable resource which is pivotal to the smooth running and enables the co-ordination of the many activities that take place within the Church and Hall complex. This is much appreciated by the Ministry Team, Leadership Team and Kirk Session.
- A cleaning team are employed to clean both Church and Hall complex.
- Constitution – a Unitary Constitution was adopted in 2015:-
- A small leadership team meets monthly;
- Kirk Session consisting of 55 Elders (22 men and 33 women) meet quarterly and as required;
The following committees report to the Leadership Team:-
- Pastoral Visitors and Care Team;
- Stewardship and Finance;
- Hall Management Committee;
- Health and Safety Committee (this is a newly formed Committee).
In 2016 the ordinary general income of the congregation amounted to £167,925 of which £131,450 came from offerings. The Ministry and Mission levy was £94,449. Each Committee has their own budget, as does the Minister.