A Bit of History
Formed in 1884 as a daughter Church of St Rule’s in Monifieth, the Church building dates from 1895 with the transepts added in 1932. Its pre-reformation design reflects the High Church sympathies of the Congregation’s original founders. Since 1895 the Congregation has had nine Ministers.
Glass doors to the main entrance were added to celebrate the buildings centenary.
The pews in the north transept were removed and replaced with chairs to allow the area to be used in different ways including to provide spaces for wheelchairs, prams etc.